Under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013, I am bound to fulfil a number of duties to you, the client.
- To put your interests first and to only recommend products most suitable for you.
- To ensure you understand what sort of advice you will receive from us, and that this advice may be limited before giving it to you.
- To exercise the same care, diligence and skill that any prudent adviser would in the same circumstances.
- To meet the relevant competence standards and comply with continuing professional development requirements in the code of professional conduct.
- To treat you fairly, to act with integrity, to give suitable financial advice, to ensure you understand this advice and to protect the privacy of your information.